Espresso coffee machine Rocket Espresso R 60V
For coffee machine's maintenance
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
Dimensions and weight
About Rocket Espresso R 60V
The espresso coffee machine Rocket Espresso R 60V has not only dual boilers (controlled via a PID system) and a rotary pump, but also a unique Rocket pressure profiling system. This opens up new possibilities for extracting a variety of coffee flavours. The coffee machine is conveniently controlled via the Rocket communication pod.
UNIQUE PROFILE SYSTEM FOR PRESSURE CONTROL
The Rocket Espresso five-step pressure profile system divides the coffee extraction time into five equal time intervals. Different pressures can be set for each interval. This allows you to “unlock” many more coffee flavours.
DUAL INDEPENDENTLY OPERATED BOILERS WITH PID CONTROL
Dual independent boilers (0.58 l and 1.8 l), controlled via the PID system. This ensures the temperature stability and a perfect taste of coffee.
COMMERCIAL ROTARY PUMP
The rotary pump used in commercial coffee machines works quietly and provides the possibility to use water both from the internal water tank and to connect the coffee machine directly to the water supply.
ROCKET COMMUNICATION POD
The Rocket communication pod allows you to make various changes using the remote controller or via the coffee machine’s WIFI system. Real-time temperature, pressure and extraction time can be monitored.
Extraction time is crucial for a perfect espresso. To make it easier to follow, this coffee machine has a built-in digital shot timer.
STYLISH AND PRACTICAL
The industrial-style coffee machine looks extremely stylish and becomes an eye-catching interior object. Practicality has also been considered: the coffee machine has height-adjustable feet, the cups can be conveniently stored and warmed up on top of the coffee machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product
Rocket Espresso R 60V reviews