Cleaning powder for espresso / semi-automatic machines URNEX Cafiza, 566 g
Delivery takes 3 – 5 days * 85% of orders are delivered the next day
Dimensions and weight
The URNEX cleaning powder ensures that your espresso machine runs smoothly and always prepares delicious coffee.
– Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines
– Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction
– Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens and other components
– Formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming
– One jar contains 566 g
How to backflush?
1. Insert the blind filter into the portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of “Cafiza” powder.
2. Insert the portafilter into the group head. Activate the brewing cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove the portafilter and activate the brewing cycle, then rinse the portafilter in a stream of water coming from the group head.
4. Reinsert the portafilter without the cleaning powder. Activate the brewing cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Replace the blind filter with a standard basket. Brew a cup of espresso to remove any remaining traces of the cleaner.
6. Discard the espresso. Do not drink it.
How to clean components and accessories?
1. Create a soaking solution using 6 g of powder for every liter of hot water.
2. Place the chosen component in the cleaning solution. If soaking a portafilter, do not submerge the handle.
3. Allow the component to soak for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the component and rinse with fresh water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product