Ascaso Steel Duo PID Espresso Coffee Machine – Inox&Wood
Delivery takes 1 – 5 working days *85% of orders are delivered the next day
Suitable for this product
Coffee tastes even better when it's brewed in a clean, well-maintained coffee machine. Not every cloth is suited for coffee machines though, and some of them may end up scratching the surface of your appliance. That's why we've created a special microfibre cloth for coffee machines.
Created specially for coffee machines
Dimensions: 20 x 30 cm
Composition: polyester 85%, nylon 15%.
Washing: can be washed in the washing machine, at a temperature no higher than 40 °C.
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Filter(Moccamaster, Bosch, Ratio etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
A durable and convenient milk pitcher for your latte art creations and brave milk foam experiments.
Capacity: 350 ml
CHiATO: is it a conversation, or is it a macchiato? We say it's both! A game that starts with a cup of coffee. Creamy, smooth, and with a bit of funk on top.
Prepare coffee the way you imagine it. It's your passion and your creation. Explore the world of coffee and experiment with the right tools. Dive deeper, and create experiences that linger like the aftertaste of your favourite coffee.
About Ascaso Steel Duo PID Inox&Wood
The coffee machine Ascaso “Steel Duo PID” belongs to the Ascaso semi-professional line. It is designed for both home and office use (is more powerful as it has a separate system for steam and coffee making, a separate hot water nozzle). Designed for those who value the highest quality and choose to drink the perfect coffee every time. This PID version will help you to prepare coffee even more professionally.
PID TEMPERATURE CONTROL AND EVEN MORE CONVENIENT MANAGEMENT
To experiment even more extensively and accurately with different coffee flavors, this coffee machine has an integrated electronic temperature control (adjustable to one degree of accuracy) and a pressure gauge. Additionally you will find integrated chronometer, stand-by mode, programmable pre-infusion function (0-5 s) and 5 warning signals. Two coffee dose settings are available: for small and large cups (by raising and lowering the metal switches).
PROFESSIONAL FILTER HOLDER WITH WOODEN HANDLE, STAINLESS STEEL FILTERS AND PROFESSIONAL TAMPER
With a professional filter holder (60 mm diameter) with wooden handle, you will feel like a real barista. Experiment with 5 added stainless steel filters: 2 traditional ones (for 1 and 2 portions), 2 pressurized filters (for 1 and 2 portions), and 1 filter for coffee pods (E.S.E.). Tamp the coffee with the added professional aluminium tamper. The blind filter for cleaning is included as well.
STEAM WAND AND A POWERFUL STEAM SYSTEM FOR THE PERFECT MILK FROTH
Stainless steel steam wand comfortably rotates in all directions and is heat-resistant. A powerful steam system ensures the required steam supply.
EXCEPTIONAL INDUSTRIAL STYLE DESIGN AND HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS
For this machine, the Ascaso design team has chosen an industrial style that fits to any interior. The coffee machine is made of the highest quality materials: aluminium, stainless steel and brass.
LIGHTING FOR COFFEE PREPARATION AREA
When making coffee, the coffee place is illuminated – it is not only very convenient (especially when making coffee in the dark), but very beautiful too.
ELECTRIC CUP WARMER
So that the coffee remains hot longer and perfectly reveals its flavor, warm your cups on the top of the coffee machine (large area of 270 mm * 315 mm). There is integrated active electric cup warmer.
LARGE REMOVABLE WATER TANK
The 2 l water tank is easy to remove and convenient to fill and clean. The filling level of the water tank is clearly visible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product