De’Longhi La Specialista Arte EC9155.MB Coffee machine
Delivery takes 1 – 5 working days *85% of orders are delivered the next day
Suitable for this product
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Filter(Moccamaster, Bosch, Ratio etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
About De'Longhi Delonghi LA SPECIALISTA ARTE EC9155.MB
Brew coffee drinks like a professional barista and enjoy the ideal flavour! De’Longhi has added the new “La Specialista Arte” model to its La Specialista series, a line consisting of semi-automatic coffee machines of the highest quality. “La Specialista Arte” was designed to enhance your brewing experience: from getting the best out of each bean variety and unlocking its aromatic potential, to enabling you to experiment with hand-crafted latte art. Indulge in an authentic coffee experience that’s more accessible than ever before!
3 PRE-SET RECIPES
The recipe selector dial lets you choose from 3 pre-set recipes: espresso, americano and hot water. Thanks to the hot water spout that’s located right next to the coffee dispenser, water is automatically added to the coffee when preparing a cup of americano.
“MY LATTE ART” STEAM WAND
Use the powerful My Latte Art steam wand to froth milk like a professional barista! The wand will help you obtain remarkable, silky-smooth microfoam for your latte art creations.
INTEGRATED GRINDER WITH 8 SETTINGS
The built-in grinder ensures a consistent single or double dose, as well as your desired grind size, each and every time. Grind settings can be adjusted based on the bean variety.
ACTIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY AND 3 TEMPERATURE PROFILES
The active temperature control technology ensures stable water temperature throughout the entire brewing process. Three different temperature profiles allow you to experiment even more with various coffee flavours.
DOSING & TAMPING GUIDE FOR MESS-FREE PREPARATION
The Dosing & Tamping Guide ensures 100% mess-free operation when grinding and leads to tamping that’s nothing if not precise.
A COMPLETE BARISTA KIT INCLUDED
“La Specialista Arte” is equipped with a complete barista kit: a professional tamper, a tamping mat, a dosing & tamping guide, a milk jug, as well as 1- and 2-cup single-walled filters. Being a true home barista has never been quite so easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product