Rancilio Silvia Espresso Coffee Machine – Black
Delivery takes 2 – 4 weeks *85% of orders are delivered the next day
Suitable for this product
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Filter(Moccamaster, Bosch, Ratio etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
A durable and convenient milk pitcher for your latte art creations and brave milk foam experiments.
Capacity: 350 ml
CHiATO: is it a conversation, or is it a macchiato? We say it's both! A game that starts with a cup of coffee. Creamy, smooth, and with a bit of funk on top.
Prepare coffee the way you imagine it. It's your passion and your creation. Explore the world of coffee and experiment with the right tools. Dive deeper, and create experiences that linger like the aftertaste of your favourite coffee.
About Rancilio Silvia Black
Rancilio — one of the most well-known manufacturers of commercial espresso machines and coffee grinders — introduces their new model, Silvia, a professional espresso machine designed for homes and offices. The company firmly believes that perfect coffee is something you can enjoy daily. All that’s needed is passion for coffee, a sincere wish to delve into the art of coffee brewing and, of course, professional coffee preparation gear. The latter is exactly what Rancilio has created — with the help of its tools, you can become a true home barista.
PROFESSIONAL COFFEE BREWING TECHNOLOGIES
You can now take advantage of professional Rancilio coffee brewing technologies right in the comfort of your home: a well-insulated water boiler for a stable water temperature, an ergonomic professional portafilter with a diameter of 58 mm, a professional tamper and a professional stainless-steel steam wand for the preparation of the perfect milk foam.
PROFESSIONAL MILK FROTHING TECHNOLOGY
Using a professional steam wand designed for the heating and frothing of milk, you’ll prepare milk foam of the highest quality for all of your favourite milk-based beverages.
MODERN DESIGN AND HIGHEST QUALITY
The coffee machine has an extremely modern look, so it’s guaranteed to adorn the interior of any house or office. High quality is evident in every detail of this appliance — only the very best materials have been used when making it.
– Rancilio technologies in a compact, 23-cm-wide machine
– Stainless-steel body
– 14-gram and 18-gram coffee filters
– 2-litre water tank that is easy to remove and clean
– Stainless-steel drip tray and cup tray that are easy to remove and clean
– Energy-saving, well-insulated water heater (boiler)
– Professional coffee tamper: black wooden handle and a stainless-steel base (with a diameter of 58 mm)
– Coffee machine is designed to be used in homes and offices
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product