Moka pot Bialetti “Moka Express 3-cup Silver”
The creator of the first moka pot in the world Alfonso Bialetti named it as Moka Express. This classical model is the most popular moka pot among coffee lovers around the world until today. The body is made of aluminum, while the knob and handle – of thermoplastic. Brew 130 ml (or 3 small espresso cups) of coffee at a time.
In 1933, Bialetti created the first moka pot in the world, which became not only the icon of early mornings for Italians, but also became popular all over the world. To prepare coffee with moka pot is extremely simple and fast: in a few minutes the wonderful coffee aroma spreads around the house and we are ready to enjoy the perfect taste of coffee.
How to prepare coffee with moka pot?
1. Fill the bottom container with a room temperature water (up to the level of safety valve).
2. Choose your favourite ground coffee (recommended grinding level: suitable for a moka pot and not too fine!). Generously fill the filter with coffee – do not press it.
3. Place the moka pot on the stove (the handle should be beoynd the reach of the heat). Set the low heat level – it is worth to wait a few minutes longer for the even better coffee taste. When the upper chamber is filled with brewed coffee, switch off the heat.
4. And the most important moment – tasting! Coffee is more delicious if you drink it right away!
– Not dishwasher safe
– Not suitable for induction hobs
Ground coffee Bialetti “Perfetto Moka Classico”, 250 g
The medium roast ground coffee blend Bialetti “Perfetto Moka Classico” has been created for lovers of traditional coffee flavours. The Colombian Excelso variety dominates the blend. Sweet notes of dried fruit and flowers are unveiled in the prepared cup.
Variety: 50% Arabica / 50% Robusta
Predominant region: Colombia
Roast profile: Medium
Intensity level: 7/10
As far back as 1933, “Bialetti” created the world’s first moka pot, which quickly turned into the central symbol of early Italian mornings and became extremely popular all over the world. Now “Bialetti” presents some exciting news — a ground coffee line created specially for the moka pot. To ensure that coffee prepared in a moka pot has the perfect flavour, it’s important to choose beans that suit this coffee preparation method, as well as pick the right roast and grind levels. Who could do this better than the creators of moka pots? Give it a try and see for yourselves!
Ingredients: ground roasted coffee.
Storage conditions: store in a dry, cool place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product