Ground flavoured coffee Whittard of Chelsea Salted Caramel, 200 g
Dimensions and weight
Lip-lickingly decadent and sumptuously sweet, Whittard of Chelsea’s “Salted Caramel” makes for a glorious latte or cappuccino base.
“There’s no better after-dinner treat than a rich, dark cup of coffee and a few salted caramels to munch on… Or so we thought—until we tried and combined the two.”
– Grind: omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing tools and coffee machines
– Roast: medium
– Number of servings (using 15 g per cup): 200 g = 13 cups
– Suited perfectly for: cafetière, Barista & Co “Brew It Stick”, brewing straight in a cup…
– Serving suggestion: enjoy hot, iced or cold-brewed
– Café-style coffees to try at home: there’s no set of rules here, but the favourites for this particular coffee include cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha
– Roasted and packed in the UK
Ingredients: ground 100% arabica coffee, flavouring.
– No allergens
– No added sugars or sweeteners
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Storage conditions: always store in an airtight container. Ground coffee should be used within 2 weeks of opening to ensure maximum freshness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product