Blender Alessi Plisse Red
Delivery takes 1 – 5 working days *85% of orders are delivered the next day
About Alessi Plisse Blender Red
In 2018, Michele De Lucchi created the “Plissé” kettle, whose decidedly plastic and sculptural shape quickly caught the public’s attention. With its pleated design reminiscent of an haute couture dress, “Plissé” soon established itself as the new icon of Italian design. Continuing to explore the expressive possibilities of a surface shaped by numerous dense folds, De Lucchi has produced a small collection of household appliances, flanking the original kettle with a juicer, a blender, a toaster and a hand blender.
CHARACTERISTICS / SUGGESTED USE
– The base is made of thermoplastic resin, while the mixer jug, handle and cover are made from PCTG. PCTG is a particularly high-quality thermoplastic: it’s shiny and lightweight, yet extremely resilient at the same time. It features superlative thermal properties, is BPA-free and 100% recyclable.
– The mixer jug boasts a square shape and a comfortable handle, which ensures simple and safe handling. The maximum capacity of the jug is 1.5 litres. It’s designed in a way that helps liquids be poured out with extreme precision and without any spillage. There’s also a silicon seal and a convenient measuring cap.
– After use, the built-in cable can be wound up and hidden in the base of the blender.
– Blade rotation can be set at five different speeds.
– A special pulse button can be used to boost the blending speed even further.
– The blender is equipped with two safety sensors that block the mechanism if the mixer jug isn’t positioned correctly or the cover doesn’t fit tightly enough. This ensures that the blender is only ever used under conditions of maximum safety.
– The base is non-slip, ensuring stability during use.
– The blender is particularly easy to clean. To help you ensure hygiene, the mixer jug and blades can be separated. When cleaning the blender, we recommend using a wet sponge and a non-abrasive detergent.
– Power: 700 W
“Truly masterful design must move people, convey emotions, bring back memories, surprise, and go against the common way of thinking.” – Alberto Alessi
Ever since its establishment in 1921, Alessi has been evolving gradually. It’s now the leading figure in the field of Italian design, known and appreciated for its skilful mediation between intriguing expressions of creativity and the needs of the public. Alessi seeks to translate bold creative impulses into real-life objects capable of fulfilling dreams and satisfying desires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product