Coffee machine ECM “Puristika Stainless Steel / Anthracite”
Delivery takes 1 – 5 working days *85% of orders are delivered the next day
Suitable for this product
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Filter(Moccamaster, Bosch, Ratio etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
About ECM Puristika Stainless Steel / Anthracite
It’s all about espresso. A single-boiler coffee machine with a vibration pump for essential and unadulterated enjoyment.
Made using the finest materials, PURISTIKA is a must for all die-hard espresso fans—those who focus purely on the essential and unadulterated enjoyment of their espresso. Thanks to the innovative PID system and externally adjustable expansion valve, you’re in full control of your brewing temperature, as well as pump pressure. You’re now capable of bringing out all of those delicate and versatile nuances your coffee has to offer! Due to its compact construction and a practical transport box, PURISTIKA isn’t limited to the kitchen or the living room. The rounded anthracite housing, the midnight blue accents on the valve and pressure gauge, and the external glass water reservoir make PURISTIKA an absolute must-have designer piece.
– Individually placeable external glass water tank lets you observe the water level directly
– Blue accents on the valve and pressure gauge
– PID control for individual adjustment of boiler temperature
– Practical transport box for enjoying espresso anywhere
– Short heat-up phase
– Rounded anthracite housing
– Blue expansion valve for individually adjustable brewing pressure
– High-quality ECM brew group with an innovative stainless-steel brew bell
– Premium-quality stainless-steel boiler (approx. 0.75 l)
– Water tank: approx. 2 l
– Pump pressure gauge
– Vibration pump
– Rotary valve technology
– ECM portafilter
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product