Gaggia New Classic Lobster Espresso Coffee Machine – Red
Suitable for this product
Coffee tastes even better when it's brewed in a clean, well-maintained coffee machine. Not every cloth is suited for coffee machines though, and some of them may end up scratching the surface of your appliance. That's why we've created a special microfibre cloth for coffee machines.
Created specially for coffee machines
Dimensions: 20 x 30 cm
Composition: polyester 85%, nylon 15%.
Washing: can be washed in the washing machine, at a temperature no higher than 40 °C.
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Filter(Moccamaster, Bosch, Ratio etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
Unleash your inner barista at home! Gaggia’s “New Classic” holds 80 years of history, tradition and experience. As Gaggia themselves state, “We dedicate it to all espresso lovers who want to relive the barista’s rituals at home day in and day out. These rituals require attention to detail, precision and practice, of course—and our traditional group, solenoid valve, filter holder and professional steam wand allow you to achieve all of that. Stylishly designed and made from scratch in Italy.”
PROFESSIONAL CHROMED BRASS GROUP AND FILTER HOLDER
The heavy chromed brass group and filter holder ensure a consistent, perfectly stable temperature throughout the entire brewing process.
The three-way solenoid valve relieves pressure in the filter holder immediately after pulling a shot. Water is emptied from the filter holder via the open valve and transferred to the drip tray. This leaves coffee pucks relatively dry, making the holder easy to clean.
The 15-bar pump pushes hot water through the ground coffee at high pressure to ensure excellent espresso topped with a layer of delicious crema.
PROFESSIONAL STEAM WAND WITH TWO STEAM OUTLETS
Take advantage of the perfect way to froth milk, and enjoy creamy cappuccinos at home, just as yummy as the ones you’d be served at an Italian café.
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
Thanks to traditional buttons and indicator lights, you’ll be in total control of all of the appliance’s functions.
EXQUISITE DESIGN DETAILS
The new design is meant to further enrich your home barista experience: the improved shape makes the water level visible, the drip tray results in more stability during the brewing process, while the iconic filter holder with Gaggia’s signature “G” makes your coffee rituals more aesthetically pleasing than ever before.
The coffee machine comes with three filters: there’s one “Crema Perfetta” filter for 1 or 2 portions, as well as two traditional filters.
This practical feature allows you to store your espresso cups and glasses on top of your espresso machine. Always have them within reach and store them conveniently without taking up too much space!
MADE IN ITALY
Made in Italy, this premium appliance guarantees the highest quality and tastiest espressos year after year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product