Fruit & herbal cold brew Whittard of Chelsea “Watermelon, Strawberry & Lime”, 12 pcs.
Delivery takes 3 – 5 days * 85% of orders are delivered the next day
Refresh your taste buds with a zing of lime, followed by some cooling watermelon and a touch of soothing strawberry. Suited perfectly for any time of day! Discover a new, caffeine-free way to add flavour to your mornings, afternoons or evenings, in a bottle while on the go or with a few ice cubes in a fancy glass. No need for hot water: these sugar-free infusions have been specially treated to bring you exquisite natural flavours unveiled to perfection in cold water.
The box contains 12 pyramid teabags, crafted so you can pour cold water directly onto your teabag and serve the drink ice cold.
How to use it?
1. Simply pop a cold brew teabag into a glass or bottle filled with cold water: we recommend using 200–500 ml of water per teabag.
2. Swirl gently to allow the flavours to unfurl.
3. Leave to infuse for 5–10 minutes.
4. You can use the tag to lift your teabag out of your cup or leave it in to infuse further.
5. Best served chilled. You can add ice or fruit as a garnish.
6. Consume within 8 hours of brewing.
Whittard of Chelsea was established by Walter Whittard, who opened a tea shop in London in 1886. Today, this retail chain selling tea and related products boasts more than fifty shops all over Britain.
Ingredients: apple pomace, beetroot, citric acid, hibiscus, flavouring, melon granules (melon maltodextrin) (1%), strawberry pieces (1%).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Storage conditions: store in a cool, dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product