Rocket Espresso Appartamento Refurbished Coffee Machine – Copper
Delivery takes 1 – 5 working days *85% of orders are delivered the next day
Suitable for this product
In order to fully take advantage of your coffee machine, you should clean it regularly.
SUITED FOR THESE TYPES OF MACHINES:
- Bean-to-cup(De’Longhi, Nivona, Philips etc.)
- Semi-automatic(Bezzera, Rocket Espresso, Lelit etc.)
- Filter(Moccamaster, Bosch, Ratio etc.)
- Built-in(Bosch, Siemens etc.)
- Lever(Flair, La Pavoni, Elektra etc.)
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINES:
If your coffee machine has an automatic cleaning program:
1. Put the tablet into the right place and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If your coffee machine does not have an automatic cleaning program, but has ground coffee slot:
1. Put the tablet into the ground coffee slot and place a cup under the coffee spout.
2. Press the button, which prepares coffee from pre-ground beans.
3. When half of the cup is filled with water, turn the machine off and give some time for the cleaning tablet to do its magic.
4. Turn the machine on and finish coffee making process.
5. Repeat this process at least three times, but without the extra cleaning tablet. It’s crucial to clean the system from chemicals properly.
6. Take out the coffee making mechanism and carefully rinse it with clean water.
7. Before using the machine, make two cups of coffee. Choose the preparation method from pre-ground beans, but don’t use the actual pre-ground coffee.
8. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
If your machine does not make coffee from pre-ground beans:
1. Put cleaning tablet in the cup and fill it with hot water.
2. Take off coffee filter holder and with the mixture carefully wash the holder and its spouts as well as coffee filters.
3. Give some time or the mixture to do its magic –leave it on for at least 5 minutes. Later repeat the procedure at least 3 times.
4. Carefully rinse all washed mechanisms with clean water and put them all back into place.
5. When you want to clean the drip tray, put the tablet into the tray, fill two thirds of it with hot water, wait 30 minutes and carefully clean it.
About Rocket Espresso Appartamento Copper EXPO
The compact espresso coffee machine Rocket Espresso Appartamento is designed to make perfect coffee at home.
This coffee machine is designed for spaces where every square meter matters. The width of the coffee machine is 274 mm, the depth – 425 mm, and the height – 360 mm (including a cup holder).
Rocket engineers have not compromised on quality: despite the compact size of this coffee machine, you can expect the typical quality and features of a Rocket Espresso. The layout of the internal components was optimized, allowing to achieve smaller dimensions.
The coffee machine looks extremely stylish and luxurious. Choose from four colour options.
Rocket Espresso handmade espresso machines are true masterpieces of technology and design. Each machine is carefully assembled by hand at a factory in Milan. Every detail speaks for the highest quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product