Electric kettle Alessi Plisse White, 1 l
Delivery takes 1 – 5 working days *85% of orders are delivered the next day
About Alessi Plisse Water Kettle 1L White
Decidedly plastic in form, this kettle has been designed by Michele De Lucchi. The product’s very name—Plissé—declares its sculptural nature: like a fabric transformed into a three-dimensional shape by a thick pleating, this kettle is reminiscent of an haute couture dress, a beautiful object sculpted by a fashion designer.
CHARACTERISTICS / SUGGESTED USE
– Made of thermoplastic resin. To open the kettle, use the knob on the lid. Under the kettle’s handle, there’s a lever switch for turning the kettle on and off.
– The power supply base is hidden: at the bottom of the kettle, there’s a small opening used to pull the cable out.
– A light on the lever switch indicates when the kettle is active. Once the boiling point is reached, the kettle switches off automatically and the switch returns to its original position. To switch off the kettle before water starts boiling, simply lift it from the power supply base.
– A filter hidden inside the spout prevents limescale particles from finding their way into your drink. The filter can be removed, rinsed under running water and placed back in the spout.
– A MAX symbol on the inside of the kettle indicates the maximum level of water that the kettle is capable of holding.
– A safety device cuts off the power supply if there’s too little or no water in the kettle, allowing you to avoid possible damage.
– The handle allows for a firm, comfortable grip, while the shape of the spout facilitates pouring.
– The base of the kettle is thermally insulated, which means that once water has reached the boiling point, the kettle can be placed safely on any surface.
– To clean the inside of the kettle, we recommend using a mixture of water and vinegar. For the exterior and the power supply base, use a damp cloth and a mild detergent.
“Truly masterful design must move people, convey emotions, bring back memories, surprise, and go against the common way of thinking.” – Alberto Alessi
Ever since its establishment in 1921, Alessi has been evolving gradually. It’s now the leading figure in the field of Italian design, known and appreciated for its skilful mediation between intriguing expressions of creativity and the needs of the public. Alessi seeks to translate bold creative impulses into real-life objects capable of fulfilling dreams and satisfying desires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask your question about the product